6.1.12

One and two

{photo:A midnight view of St. Paul's Cathedral taken and edited by moi}

Two things have occurred to me:

1. I haven't taken nearly enough pictures of London since I've moved here
2. I haven't talked nearly enough about my London experiences since I've moved here

Silly, silly me.

I will do my best to take more pictures but I have to warn you that I am such a delinquent when it comes to uploading photos. Just ask any of my friends and they will absolutely cosign on this. So, I won't promise pictures everyday, because I would just be lying, but I will try and do at least one picture a week. I have put the bar a bit low on this one but trust me that it will get done.

Happy Three Kings Day and Enjoy your weekend lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...