5.1.12

perfectly fresh

{photo via:pinterest}
(apologies for the pixelated picture, but I just had to use it.)

Since we're all friends here, I'm going to let you have a peek into my personal journal. Here are my thoughts on the new year...


So many things have happened in a year and I cannot believe I find myself looking at another year. 


Another perfectly fresh start. 


What I truly want out of this year is to not live in fear. I want to live in each day, travel, learn more and more about myself and develop my passion more than I ever have before. I want to lay aside the burdens that get me down, the desires of my heart that have yet to unfold and boldly live knowing that God holds my precious little world in His more than capable and loving hands. 




And that is all friends. No resolutions to lose weight or exercise more, or go on more dates. I just want to live this year to its' absolute fullest and grand potential.

Do you have any thoughts or goals for the new year? Care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...