18.3.12

Catch up 2

Within the past month I have also:

Cried... a lot
Felt desperately lonely
Obsessed over my weight
Hated everything in my wardrobe
Stayed in bed till inappropriate hours of the day
Commuted in and out of London
Read and read and read
Had serious doubts about my faith
Had serious doubts about my future
Hated myself for being unhappy

In life you take the good with the bad. And while amazing things have happened this month, some not so great things have happened as well. And in the interest of full disclosure I wanted to share it with you. Not to bring you down, but because I don't want my blog to be an unauthentic place. This is my life. Some days are good, some days are not so good.

But tomorrow is a new day. And I intend to live it fully.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...