19.3.12

Chillies and Faith


So there's this Indian restaurant that a friend of mine discovered. It's literally a block from my flat and on Sunday's everything is 50% off...EVERYTHING.

The first time we went there we literally had a table full of food and ate until our little tummy's weren't so little anymore. And all for a few pounds each. So Sunday's is our official feast day.

Yesterday we ate and talked about travels, current events, baseball (him not me) food and religion. It  was refreshing to talk about my faith since I've been wrestling with it for a few weeks. And even though we didn't have the same faith, it still felt good to lay it all out on the table, no holding back just honesty.

And while I don't have all of the answers, I'm not sure if I ever will, I enjoyed every single bite, every word that was spoken and the lovely company.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds fantastic. Especially the all-on-the-table conversation. Those are to be treasured.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...