8.2.11

THE Makeup kit

This year for Christmas my older brother, James, really shocked me by getting me a few things that I love, including a small Coach wristlet and a makeup kit from Artistry. The only with the kit though was that in was in the wrong color. (sad face)


After waiting a little while, last week I finally got the right shade in the kit and oh my goodness it's so awesome! The makeup is light and gives me a totally natural and fresh face. Seriously ladies give it a try you will not be disappointed. Here's what comes in the kit:


{from left to right: pressed powder, concealer, mascara, powder brush, eye and cheek set, more brushes and a simple black bag to carry it all in.}

I am in love with this set, seriously. I'm even considering doing a video for you ladies showing how I use it...whatcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...