21.2.11

Passion....

 {image via:tumblr}

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I woke up this morning with many things on my heart and I couldn't help but be focused on my passions in life. As I've mentioned before one of my many passions is to create a magazine for Christian women, that discusses ALL issues.{I'm talking beauty, dating, sex, career, etc etc, in a open and honest way.} This passion of mine is driving me, now more than ever, and is a huge part of my move to London.

So, on this Monday morning, where we could be less than thrilled that our weekend is over, sluggish, tired, and down right grouchy - let's instead me filled and driven with our passions. Our lives are short and if we're not actively pursing our passions....then what are we doing?

So, tell me. What are your passions?
XO,
 London Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...