6.2.12

Ready, set...GO!




Whew! What a day.

Can I just say how absolutely grateful I am that I have been able to take a year off to do my Master's Degree? Today was the first day of my work placement and I can not even imagine working AND studying full time. Between the full day at my internship, two free lance deadlines, commuting (London commuting is NO joke), cooking dinner and writing to you lovely people I am exhausted. But in the best possible way. 

It felt so great to be back in an office and working again. Everyone seemed really friendly and I can't wait to really sink my teeth into some projects.

But for now friends, I am going to eat some ice cream, mango flavored yum, and hit the hay. Hope you too had lovely and productive days.

{image source:Wherethesidewalkbegins}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...