6.4.11

Celebrate RNM

So I'm officially {unofficially} claiming that April is Red Nails Month or RNM, as some would call it. I don't know what it is, but lately, I have been drawn to red finger nails like a fashion lover drawn to Vogue. They are so classy and distinguished and give you that perfect POP! of color.


Right now I am wearing Fire by Chanel {the bright one on the end!} and I love how ladylike, vibrant and sassy it is. And, I'm convinced that I get more work done at work when my nails are painted as I can't stop staring at my fingers flying across a keyboard.
Fantastic, no?

{Photo via:Pinterest}
XO,
London Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I am totally a pink nails kinda girl, but yesterday I went red with OPI's Dutch Tulips and I am in LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RNM? R. M. E. lol JK
    I'm in! I just gotta make a red polish purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RNM!!! Love this idea. I'm a red nails kinda girl all the way (green, blue, etc are nasty, in my opinion) so I'm willing to make this an all-the-time tradition!
    By the way, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog the other day, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i usually wear dark purple or fuscia. i've been playing with a lovely light blue right recently, but i'm totally game for some red this month!!

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...