12.4.11

warm weather + the cold Atlantic


Yesterday's walk on the beach, proved to be just what I needed. Enjoying the warm weather and dipping my feet into the cold Atlantic Ocean was refreshing. As I was walking along the beach, I heard a father speaking french to his daughter and it almost seemed as if I was strolling along the beaches in France. {And can I just take a moment to say that 1. Bilingual children are the cutest, and 2. I want one.} 
Afterwards, I walked to the grocery store, stocked up on some fresh fruit and made my home, enjoying the final sunset of the day. All in all, it was a lovely evening. 
xo, 
London Lisa

1 comment:

  1. 1. Even though you're moving to London, I'm jealous that you live in a place where the ocean is so close by.

    2. I love hearing people speak a foreign language to each other, especially French and especially between parents and children.

    Sounds like a delightful evening indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...