4.4.11

What a weekend!

Happy Monday dear friends. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I headed to the Cherry Blossom Festival with friends and oh my goodness, I have never seen anything like it. The soft pink and white blooms seemed magical and most everyone seemed to be in a good mood.

 {photo via:pinterest}

.... Most Everyone. The flip side was that, we were hearded into the Metro, and had to deal with several parents who were more than annoyed that they had their kids with them on such crowded public transportation. But then again, I'm not sure what they expected?  The weather was a bit iffy over the weekend too. It was pretty rainy and cold on Saturday and at one point it even started hailing. I was walking along with two of my friends, when they said, "Hey it's hailing!" I wasn't convinced as I thought it was just the buds from the Cherry Blossoms. And then wham! two seconds later I'm all, "It's HAILING! RUN FOR COVER!!"

At some points our weekend seemed like a comedy of errors, and I was definitely tired when I got home. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my visit and would like to do it again soon. Next time though, I think I'll pack a picnic lunch to enjoy on the mall and have a clear plan as to what we would like to see and do.  So, here's to planning more trips in the future.

XO,
London Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I SUCK at planning. I'm glad you all had a good time. :) I was sad to have missed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...