5.4.11

Hand over the keys...

So, I officially have an apartment flat reserved for London! {Yay!}

Here are the details:
I will be staying in a Graduate only "dorm," and I use that term loosely, about 10 minutes from my campus. I will have my own bedroom {with a full sized bed, yes} and bathroom {praises!} and will share the common areas, kitchen and living room.
You guys, I cannot tell you how excited I am. With all of the waiting that is going on with Visa's and financial aid, I feel this is finally a step in the right direction and a step forward.

So, now onto important things...how to decorate.

{photo via:pinterest}

The space will be small and I really want to do make sure that it's my space, comfortable, warm and lovely. I want it to be a place where I can see myself, studying, working, lounging around listening to jazz and watching movies on my laptop.  I'm loving the headboard in this room as it makes such a statement in the room and yet the black and white rug balances and grounds the whole room. {I also really love the wall of curtains.} I'm really going to have to be cognizant about the rules of hanging things so I think the biggest statement will come from my bedding and area rug. So tell me loves, what do you think?
XO,
London Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Boo, that's so exciting. I'm so happy for you. I know that's a weight off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the headboard. I think something clean and airy like this picture would be perfect! love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...