10.6.11

Get well + Weekend

Oh dear friends. I find myself quite sick today. After going to the doctor yesterday I was diagnosed with a bad case of bronchitis. I was quite disappointed that I wouldn't be able to travel to a Maryland cabin for a much needed girls weekend, but I refuse to sit around the house and sulk all weekend.

Planned for this weekend, are copious amounts of tea and books,


A trip to Paris via Funny Face,


Fresh flowers to brighten my bedside table, 


Precious time with my mom and lots of rest. I hope you all have a splendid weekend.
{images via: pinterest}

3 comments:

  1. I hate that - sucks being ill. Hope you have a few hot toddies and will be up and at 'em in no time.
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh-hope you feel better!!
    PS-I *love* Funny Face!!! Fred Astaire & Audrey Hepburn are so fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling any better? Your weekend still sounded fun even if you were sick for it. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...