2.6.11

70% + 30%

So it just hit me the other day that I have about three months before I move to London. Am I freaking out? Um, yeah!

There are so many things that I want/need to do before I leave. One of my top priorities is getting in shape. To be perfectly honest, I want to look like my most fabulous self while I'm there. {Can you blame me?} I want to be healthy, toned and strong. So, I'm getting in the habit now of making healthy choices. I won't reveal just how much I want to lose, a lady has to have some secrets, but I will tell you that I am dedicated to making this happen. And, because you all are my friends, I'm sure some days I will rant and rave about it here. So, thanks in advance for listening!

I post recipes and great food finds that I come across. I'm not a healthy lifestyle expert by any means, so I am relying on my Weight Watchers community for the basics. And here is the number one rule...

Let the journey begin!
p.s. I made a delicious spinach, mushroom and cheese omelet this morning. But, I ate it too fast to take a picture. oops!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to get my life right as well. Healthy diet and exercise are the path to fitness and good health. Here's hoping we can both stay on track.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...