6.6.11

Music + lazy days

{image via:let'sgetlost}

Good Monday morning dear friends. How was your weekend?

I had a rather interesting weekend. Saturday morning I was extremely productive, went for a nice long run, went to the library and once I was home I crashed. I literally spent most of the day lounging around, until finally around 8:00p.m. my friends dragged me out of the house to see a band play down at the Oceanfront. The band was fantastic and covered everything from Elton John to Jay Z. {They played Benny and the Jets. How could I not enjoy them?}

We rode down to the concert on our beach cruisers and I don't think I will ever tire of riding bikes down on the boardwalk. Feeling the warm breeze, riding in the trolley lane and people watching as you zoom by on your bike gives me such a child like good time.

I hope your weekend was lovely dear friends. Stay tuned for a post later today from noted author Laurie Viera Rigler author of Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict and Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict. I read Confessions loved it and then immeidately purchased the sequel Rude Awakenings. Believe me friends, you'll want to pick up these books.

I hope to post more author interviews, as I am a fellow writer, and I hope that you enjoy them and find them creative and inspiring. Check back later for the first of many...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...