30.6.11

Perks + Cake

Working in special events has its perks.
The one perk I can't help but indulge in?

Wedding Cake.

From carrot cake, to almond cake, dark chocolate with raspberry filling, red velvet and my personal favorite, pineapple coconut, I simply must have a slice of the deliciousness. I'm even willing to admit that I've had two slices on more than one occasion. {Can you blame me? No, I didn't think so.}


While I have no immediate plans of marriage, I suppose a dashing gentleman is needed for that, I do often get caught up in the vivid details of what my wedding will entail. I love the unique look of this hydrangea and rose cake from I Am Baker.  

To me, it has an elegant vintage flair. I can see myself cutting this gorgeous cake with a vintage wedding dress and birdcage veil, drinking champagne from proper champagne coupes and dancing the night away with my dapper new husband.

Until that lovely day arrives, I will continue to enjoy my fair share of delicious and beautiful wedding cakes with all of my beautiful brides and grooms. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...