30.3.11

The cherry blossoms are calling my name

Happy Hump Day everyone {I've always thought that sounded funny.} Anyway, I'm looking forward to the weekend with much anticipation as I'm headed to DC with girlfriends to enjoy the Cherry Blossom Festival. This has been a long time coming. Two years ago I went up for the fesitval a little late in the season and the cherry blossoms were gone and it was cold and rainy. But! this year the cherry blossoms are in full bloom and I'm hoping that the weather holds out and it's warm.


 {photo via:Rockstar Diaries}

So, besides enjoying the cherry blossoms, I'm looking for something new to do. A restaurant I've never eaten at, a vintage store I've never shopped in, or a Historic site I have yet to visit. So, dear friends, send me your suggestions of "must do" D.C. and I will do my best to try them all. Thanks in advance! Bisou, Bisou.
XO, 
London Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I just went to DC last weekend! Try out Eastern Market for breakfast- it's part restaurant, part flea market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...