28.3.11

Stocked Closet

It's really hard keeping secrets, but yesterday was a great day and I can't wait to show you all the proof of it. Just stay tuned...

In other news, I'm busy applying for scholarships for London, because let me tell you, moving across the pond is NOT cheap. But, I've been saving and trying my very best to stay on a tight budget...{I haven't been shopping in 4 count them 1, 2, 3, 4! months. Sigh.}




{photo via:apartmenttherapy}

But all is not lost. I have very specific goals that I want to meet before I start shopping away. I think it really boils down to the fact that I feel that I have nothing to wear on a daily basis. I need to take a total inventory of my closet and see what's working and what's not.

So, tell me ladies...what do you have in your closet that you just can't live without??
XO,
London Lisa

1 comment:

  1. hi thanks for your comment! and i hadn't thought about doing tutorials but i will start working on some for sure!

    have a great day :)

    -aaez

    oh and i cannot live without my high waisted skinny jeans. i would die.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...